Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 'N Stuff


We had a fun Halloween. Here are the kids dressed in their costumes before Chili cook-off and trunk or treat at the church. Isn't Minnie Cute? Of course the kids had a great time loading up on candy at the church and then in the neihgborhood

Carving pumpkins






New furniture for the front room.




Unlce Aaron comes to visit:
My brother-in-law Aaron was in town for one night for a business trip so he got to come spend some time with us. We LOVED it!! Yea for Uncle Aaron!





Fall colors in the neighborhood.
Life is good!















































































4 comments:

Stefani said...

So cute! That's so funny! Brady was a Baby too. He looked pretty similar to Spencer. And Taylor's costume! What a riot! I love it. I'll have to send you photos of Afton when she was Minnie Mouse - she was probably about Brenna's age.

And I LOVE what you've done with the place... the furniture is GREAT! How fun!

Annie said...

Those are huge pumpkins! I'm so excited for your new furniture!

Paul said...

Hi Topham's. Paul Snyder here. Where did you move to? I'm so lost!

Lindseys said...

The picture of Parker in his costume made me laugh.

I like the new dining room set.

Derek