Monday, November 17, 2008

Beware! There is a teenager in the house!

Taylor's 13th birthday was last Saturday. It has finally happened. There is a teenager in the Topham house. We hope he had a fun day. We didn't do anything too exciting. He did have a few friends over in the evening. They made some sort of contraption out of a skateboard and a sled and then pulled each other around the nieghborhood on it. Sound like fun? Of course what is a party without pizza and cake and ice cream? It was pretty delicious.
Happy Birthday Taylor!



8 comments:

Shannon B said...

SERIOUSLY....I can't believe it! I remember when Taylor was born!!! HAPPY B-Day Taylor!!!!!!

topper said...

Wow how can the years have flown bye soooo fast. Happy Birthday to Taylor the Teen. Looks like you had a fun birthday and I'll bet the Mississippi Mud Cake was delicious!
Enjoy this first teen in the house and Taylor enjoy being Deacons Quorum Pres.. You'll do a great job!
Lots of love, G & G T

Janet said...

happy b-day taylor!!!

Stefani said...

Watch out! Now all Heck breaks loose. Taylor you maniac! ;-)

The Fear Fam said...

Happy birthday, Taylor!

I love that he got Lucky Charms... we always get cereal for special occassions at our house.

gl said...

Wow! Taylor has come a long way from when he and Jarom use to work on the watering fountain pre-nursery. Congratulations on entering the teen-age :)

-g

Jyll said...

HUH? Taylor is 13 already? I can't believe it. I hope he had a great day! And I hope you guys are enjoying Boise!

Lindseys said...

Happy birthday, Taylor!

Derek