
I (guess I should say we) finally got the garden in. I plan it all but Kyle gets to roto-till everything for me and Spencer, Parker and Trevor helped me plant. We have green beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, zuchinni, sweet peppers and corn. I have never had very much success with corn but that is what the boys wanted so we'll give it another try. Parker also suggested planting marigolds along the border so we have a few flowers too.
Can't wait to get my mouth on some fresh home grown tomatoes!
ps. Brenna "helped" too. Love the boots.
7 comments:
Looks like we need to come visit in a few months! Yum yum!
Yea for gardens! There's nothing like fresh produce - especially a home-grown tomato. YUM!
gardening fun... it's almost summer yay!!!
YUM YUM YUM!! We want a garden too...I wonder when it's to late to start?? Good luck with all the tasty-ness!
Awesome! I plan to had a vegetable garden to our backyard, but it'll have to wait until I can actually manuever well enough to plant things with the boys. I hope you have luck with the corn this year. Love corn!!
Looks good!!! Gotta love having some men/young men around to help!
Love the boots, Brenna!
Post a Comment