We hosted the Lindsey family reunion this year. There were 40 people total, 21(or more) of whom stayed at our house---and I LOVED every second of it. I wish everyone could have stayed here.
We went to Sandy Point for swimming and picnic
The next day was touring the old prison and then hiking for those who wanted
Later, we went to see the farm where mom grew up. Including the house grandpa built, the barns where they used to milk and keep the cows. Mom and Uncle Darell were great tour guides. There were also evening activities, games and programs. And of course staying up late and visiting. It was a fun 4 days and it was sad to see everyone go.
Following is a small sampling from each activity. (Small sampling because I am not very good at remembering to take pictures)









2 comments:
Fun reunion, Kris. Thanks for hosting it.
Yay! For the family reunion! So, so much fun! Thanks for hosting. It was perfect. I have been procrastinating my post because there is so much I want to say and my brain is too slow. Maybe I'll just refer anyone who wants to know over here. <3
Post a Comment