Just thought I'd throw in this picture from our trip to CA this summer. We love the beach! 
Here are my awesome teenagers. I can't believe how big they are and how fun they make our family!
Taylor: 11th
Spencer: 8th

Parker: 6th
Trevor: 4th
Brenna: Kindergarten
This is their "do we REALLY have to go back to school?" picture.
I told them they had to smile in this one. Of course you may have noticted that Brenna is grinning ear to ear in both pictures. She has been waiting for this day for 3 years--going to school like the brothers!!!!
It's hard to believe my "little" kids don't exist anymore and that I have 3 hours every morning with no interuptions. I'm getting used to it very quickly but a small part of me wishes
to keep them small so I can hug them and kiss them and hold them on my lap.
LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!

Here are my awesome teenagers. I can't believe how big they are and how fun they make our family!Taylor: 11th
Spencer: 8th

Parker: 6th
Trevor: 4th
Brenna: Kindergarten
This is their "do we REALLY have to go back to school?" picture.
I told them they had to smile in this one. Of course you may have noticted that Brenna is grinning ear to ear in both pictures. She has been waiting for this day for 3 years--going to school like the brothers!!!!It's hard to believe my "little" kids don't exist anymore and that I have 3 hours every morning with no interuptions. I'm getting used to it very quickly but a small part of me wishes
to keep them small so I can hug them and kiss them and hold them on my lap.
LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!
5 comments:
Love that Brenna has a huge smile in both pics. The one where Trevor and Parker aren't smiling is pretty funny. Spencer and Taylor are huge (in the best way.)
awww, cute big kiddos--all of them!
So sweet! Love the pics! Happy schooling!
awwww... they are all so cute! i was just teaching my younger two peas porridge hot... i was commenting how i'm falling down on my job as a mother that austin never heard of it before he was 5! i want them to sit on my lap forever too!
I made Brady sit on my lap til he was like 10, (shhh, don't let him know I told you). I love Brenna's grin! And what is with those BIG boys in the first picture? Holy Moly!
Post a Comment