Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brace Face ( X 4 )

Just for the record, all four boys are now in braces! Taylor will get his off in 2 weeks and Spencer and Trevor just got theirs on, so with the overlap all 4 are metal mouths at the same time.





6 comments:

Shannon B said...

HAHAHA. Brace faces! Spencer is looking quite grown up!! What cute boys (or should I say handsome)!!

Stefani said...

That is hilar! I had no idea. I can't wait to see their real live faces soon. And I think Spencer looks more and more like a Christensen all the time.

Joe and Julie said...

Railroad tracks for all boys. Hope Brenna is not jealous. What fun!

Stimpsons said...

Wow, braces are no fun, but it's worth it to have straight or strait-er teeth in the end. Hang in there!

Janet said...

i love this! so many braces at once!

Cindy Thomas said...

OUCH! Ben has escaped it thusfar. He did headgear a while back. But they say his time is limited. Zach did a years worth of braces a while back but is currently free yet he too has limited time for another round. Nick has PERFECT teeth. Chris is doing the headgear currently and will follow with the braces. And Emma will need help but not yet. To work, to work... off to work Glenn goes!