I Love Spring!

Brenna is now an officail graduate of preschool. She had such a fun time with school and can't wait to go to kindergarten in the fall!

They had a short program for the last day of preschool.

Parker got his arrow of light in Webelos and will soon be turning 11. How can that be?

Trevor is working on earning his Bear. He LOVES cub scouts!

We got a patio roof
We are glad to have it and I think we will especially love it as it gets warmer outside!
6 comments:
yay for preschool graduates and scouts. we have one of both of those at our house (well almost a scout... on may 28). love the patio roof! can't wait to see it in real life! just over a month!
We've got a preschool graduate and a scout coming up too. How fun!
The patio roof looks nice. Can't wait to see it.
Derek
Mom and I went to Julia's pre-school graduation program the other day. Lot's of stuff going on.
Love the patio. Congrats to all the achievers both in scouts and pre-school. I love your blog.
Wow, lots of preschool grads in the world right now!! How cute! Love the scouts. Wes can't wait to go to scouts. Your blossoms are BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations to all the little graduates!
Post a Comment