Congrats Taylor. I can remember the first time I ran a mile around the high school track... after one lap (440 yds) I was pooped 'cuz I didn't pace myself. I was really hurting at 1/2 mile and by the time I finished... ooh! it still hurts thinking about it. I decided track wasn't for me.
7 comments:
Congrats Taylor. I can remember the first time I ran a mile around the high school track... after one lap (440 yds) I was pooped 'cuz I didn't pace myself. I was really hurting at 1/2 mile and by the time I finished... ooh! it still hurts thinking about it. I decided track wasn't for me.
Well Taylor sounds fast too me! He would probably lap me. Good Job!
Looking all buff and sporty Taylor! You are FAST!
Good work, Taylor. Congrats on the personal best. Ryan likes to talk about doing his personal best.
Derek
Wow, way to go!
Way to go Taylor! I could never run, no matter the distance. Great start. I hopes it's a terrific season. Kris thanks for sharing.
I'll agree with the "man these kids are fast" comment. That's GREAT that he's out there. Go Taylor!
Post a Comment