Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Kitchen Paint

Its amazing what a little paint will do to a room. I don't really have any great "before" pictures but you can see the maroon paint that I wanted to get rid of. The wall paper border (separating the two tone walls) was taken off a few months ago and now the kitchen has new paint. I love it My friend is a painter/artist and has a small side business of painting---more in the faux painting business and murals etc but since that is kind of not so popular anymore business has really slowed down. Anyway, she went out of town a few weeks back and I watched her son for her and she wanted to pay me back with some painting.



She did and awsome job






The only problem is....now that the kitchen looks so good, the family room is looking a little shabby, and the hallway, and the bathroom..... it never ends. I think my friend will have to go out of town soon again so I can get some more painting done : )




4 comments:

Stefani said...

I LOVE it! I really do!

Natalie said...

it looks gorgeous...and i am hecka envious of your cupboards.....!

Stimpsons said...

Kitchen looks very nice! How fun to have someone do it for you.
-Suzie

Carrie said...

Wow- When's the next holiday. I can't wait to see it live.