So I'm a little slow, these are first day of school pictures
(Taylor starts school over and hour before the others so he got a separate picture)

Our annual corn day.
We didn't do as much as last year but we ended up with 4o bags of corn--YUM!

Cutting it off the cobs

In the kitchen

Our annual corn day.
We didn't do as much as last year but we ended up with 4o bags of corn--YUM!

Cutting it off the cobs

In the kitchen
Here are all my little chickies--who aren't so little anymore : (

Last week we went to the local corn maze. We had a great time but of course my camera batteries died so we only got 3 pictures--oh well

Last week we went to the local corn maze. We had a great time but of course my camera batteries died so we only got 3 pictures--oh well
Doesn't Brenna look like a little rag doll here?

The cow train


My favorite part was the food. I got delicious, fresh donuts with maple goop on the top. The kids would have spent the whole time in the corn maze but after wandering around in it for 1/2 hour I was done and we hadn't even scratched the surface. Next year I will let them loose and maybe they will find their way out eventually--?? : ) There was also a big jump pillow, corn cannon, pig races, animals to look at and pet and smaller mazes for samller kids. It really was a fun family activity.

The cow train


My favorite part was the food. I got delicious, fresh donuts with maple goop on the top. The kids would have spent the whole time in the corn maze but after wandering around in it for 1/2 hour I was done and we hadn't even scratched the surface. Next year I will let them loose and maybe they will find their way out eventually--?? : ) There was also a big jump pillow, corn cannon, pig races, animals to look at and pet and smaller mazes for samller kids. It really was a fun family activity.


10 comments:
I liked the FDOS picture with Trevor, Parker and Spencer. It looked like Parker was excited to go, at least. I also liked the picture of Brenna in the big chair.
Fun times
Derek
Sounds like fun fall activities! I like the one of all your kids in the nest! :). So jealous you have 40 bags a fresh/frozen corn!! I seriously haven't had that kind of corn since I got married! Brenna looks so old and your boys are so handsome! "all as tall as church steeples! " :). Name that movie quote! Miss you guys!
Your kids ARE so big. I miss the corn days at grandmas. How fun!! Is the movie quote from anne of green gables or something, Janet?
Fun Kris!!! I too am jealous of the corn!! Spencer is looking mighty tall (well they all are) and I love his face in the FDOS. He looks less than thrilled. HAHA. My kids would have LOVED going to the farm thing-y with you guys. I think we are doing that this weekend...thanks for the update!!!
I recognize that look of Spencer's. He's excited, but trying to look cool (and not TOO excited)
I like that you are calling your kids "Chickies" (ok, I realize they ARE in a giant nest.) Passing on the tradition. I call my kids that sometimes too.
You guys have been busy! I love the picture of Brenna in the chair. Your boys look like twins all born several years apart! No Sue, the quote is from Seven Brides!
C'mon, I can't believe none of you got Janet's movie quote. I do believe it is from 7 Brides!
oh--I guess I didn't see Karen's post--way to go--you win the prize!
Brenna looks so excited to be sitting in a nest, just like a Mommy!
I love the cow train. Our pumpkin patch has a corn maze, wagon ride, yummy food like apple crepes etc. But we don't have a cow train. The corn party is your new annual event. Laura Ingalls Wilder would be proud.
Your blog is so fun. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment