Well summer has come and gone! We had a nice relaxing summer and Monday the school schedule starts up again. I have mixed feelings about this. I have really enjoyed having the kids home so it will be lonely when Monday comes around BUT I already have Monday scheduled for what I am going to do. I know I'm weird but I am going to MOP MY FLOOR and it is going to stay clean for at least 6 hours!!! : )
Enjoy the pics of some of our summer activites:
Trevor fishing in the Boise River
Rafting with friends

More river time (Parker and Brenna)
Canoeing!!!! (we borrowed the canoe)

Visit to the Canyon County fair. Two of my cousins were showing Bulls at the fair so we went to check it out. We enjoyed seeing all the variety of animals.
Rafting with friends
More river time (Parker and Brenna)
Canoeing!!!! (we borrowed the canoe)
Visit to the Canyon County fair. Two of my cousins were showing Bulls at the fair so we went to check it out. We enjoyed seeing all the variety of animals.
Taylor and the funky chicken











7 comments:
Looks like a fun and busy summer. We are glad we got to see you a couple of times.
what fun! can't believe summer is over! love seeing pics of your cute kids (who are all getting way too big!)
We're so glad we got to see you this summer although it just wasn't long enough.
And I think all moms of school kids can relate to your agenda on the first day they go back to school.
Although, I made the mistake of mopping on a Saturday and then Brady promptly dripped pear syrup all across the floor and then smeared it around with a dry paper towel >:/
The stroke improvement class sounds like something to do with golf.
I like the picture of your family at your ward camp out. So glad you updated your blog!
Fun in the sun!!! Well I WISH we got to see ya this summer (but I guess we DID get to see ya in March) but it looks like it was all a blast! Happy Late b-day Brenna...was that a donut for her cake? That is my kind of girl!!
A couple weeks ago you sent out a video of Taylors track meet. I think our friends the Bakows - their son Taylor may have run in the same meet. For a low key summer it looks like you had fun. I love the pictures of the kids fishing. Have a great school year.
Post a Comment