In the 4th grade in Idaho the kids study Idaho history. Parker is in 4th grade and he absolutely loved the history part. Last week they got to go on a field trip to the capitol building and the Idaho History museum. I went along as a chaperone and I learned alot too. (despite riding on a school bus with lots of very noisy 4th graders, it was quite fun)
Capitol Building
The capitol building was closed for renovation the past 2 years and just opened a few months ago. This picture is the kids laying on the floor looking up into the dome 200 ft above them.
Capitol Building
The capitol building was closed for renovation the past 2 years and just opened a few months ago. This picture is the kids laying on the floor looking up into the dome 200 ft above them.



6 comments:
I love the pic of the class laying down in the middle of the dome! CUTE! I can't believe they teach them how to lasso!!! SO FUNNY! Parker is looking SOOO much like Taylor...WOW!
I liked the picture of the class looking up as well. I thought the picture of Parker in the governer's office was hilarious. He looks like he belongs there. Look out!
I was just remembering that the 1st field trip I went on with kelsi here in SJB was a cattle auction. LAUGH! So I guess you have to know how to do all that stuff here in Cali. too. Yay for Parker, he's so cute!
Roping COWS - ya' better get a move-on to Texas soon! :)
The ever relaxing bus rides! Seriously, I think for every minute on a bus full of grade-schoolers shaves an hour off your life.
Fun pictures. Ryan will like the pictures of the capitol.
Marsha
bus rides with 4th graders does not sound so relaxing! :) glad you got to go on the field trip with parker!
Post a Comment