Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Decor and uh..a birthday too

It has been fun decorating our house for Christmas.





I turned 40 yesterday--oh my that does sound old so we won't dwell too much on that! Most of my presents came early this year, in the form of new dining table, new couches, a water softener etc.








My best presents. I love my kids!





6 comments:

Shannon B said...

Beautiful christmas house!! I bet it was different decorating a big house this year! Happy b-day (again). It was fun to talk with ya last night!!!

Stefani said...

Love the picture of Parker. He looks thrilled to be there...typical, lol. Anyway your house looks so pretty I love all the green swags. I wish I could see it IRL. I'm gonna have to do something about that. Glad you had a great day (you oldie)

Cindy Thomas said...

I'm thinking that's a scarf in the one picture - BUT, it could be some HOT leggins?!?!? Congrats on making it to 40... miss you all! Come visit?

The Fear Fam said...

Happy Birthday! I want a new dining table for *my* birthday! :)

Jyll said...

Happy 40th birthday! You don't look a day over 29:) Your house looks great. I'm sure you are all enjoying all the extra space this year!

Natalie said...

Kris, you will never be 40. You Lindsey girls will always be college age to me. ps--CUTE house