So it appears that our first Christmas here will be white. The kids are loving the snow and have spent countless hours sledding, building and snowball fighting--guess that includes shoveling too. I'm sure the newness will wear off but for now we'll enjoy the fun. I've discovered that our driveway is very large. Kyle and I have been busy shoveling. Guess I'd better invest in a heating pad for my aching shoulder. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow, it looks sooo pretty!! i love snow around christmas! that driveway does look pretty big! don't throw out your back getting that thing shoveled! have a merry christmas!
It sound like you should invest in a snow blower. The house looks pretty though. But I'm glad I only have to look at it in pictures.
Make that a HEAVY DUTY snowblower! Ah- a California Christmas!
Post a Comment