My sister Karen and her family are visiting so that is always a good excuse to go to San Francisco. Kyle had just returned from a business trip and was happy to stay home with Brenna (and boy was I happy to leave her at home-- chasing Brenna around San Francisco is not my idea of a good time) : )
We had a great time as always--- lots of interesting things and people to see.
Here we are after crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. The boys kept pretending like they were going to push each other over the cliff. (Nice! : 0 )
It was a beautiful day, as you can see. Dad took us up in the Marin Headlands for this picture.
6 comments:
it looks like it was a beautiful day in sf! i miss visiting all those places! we'll be there june 17-23... so let's go again... :)
I am sooo jealous but happy for you!! maybe i'll come in june like janet if it's not too late cuzz i might be having a baby! :0) Cute pics!
Fun! We should have a girls day out in San Francisco. In regards to pink shoes...it is just the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship with pink, barbie, dora, princess shoes! Aaaah!
WOW - I want to come back! We did the Lombard thing a few times too. Next time you go, do the trolley; I think that would be so fun! I think the boys would love it too! Take Care... and please still consider TX... ;)
ya, ya.... please do consider texas!
I found a more crooked street that Lombard but it's off the beaten path and harder to get to. But I think I have it figured out new. Let's go for Vermont Street (about the 900 block)
Post a Comment