Sunday, March 16, 2008

"The Best Dinner We've Had In Months!"

So, Kyle has been traveling a bit lately and my philosophy is why spend lots of time on dinner when no one is around to appreciate it. The first night Kyle was gone I got dinner ready and as the kids came in, we had prayer and started chowing down--Parker says "Mom, this is the best dinner we've had in months! It made me laugh. Scroll down to see my wonderful culinary skills put to use to be qualified for the "best dinner we've had in months!"







That would be chicken nuggets, french fries and watermelon.
Oh, and don't forget the mayonaise and ketchup!
It was actully pretty yummy, if I do say so myself!

4 comments:

Janet said...

hilarious... kids do appreciate the finer tastes in life!

Cindy Thomas said...

NASTY! But I totally agree with you... I'm happy to see some fruit present.

Shannon B said...

Well, even if you don't think the dinner is that good, at least the kids do!! Maybe you should eat like that more often!

Meghan said...

I appreciate this so much! Paige would be happy with cold cereal for every meal. :)