Friday, March 7, 2008

A Girl Knows What She Wants....

Brenna and I went shoe shopping today to find some sandal type shoes since the weather is getting warmer. Well, as soon and we got in the store she went straight for the hot pink shoes and wouldn't try anything else on. I got quite a chuckle out of it. First of all, the pink shoes but second, she is only 18 months old. I don't think any of the boys even realized they had new shoes at that age.
Here is a picture of Brenna sporting her new shoes along with a fire hat. What a gal!

Let's see, what else is going on around here? Spencer and Brenna are both on anitbiotics, Spencer for strep throat and Benna for an ear infection. Taylor has been busy with a friend working on a science project for school. We are having a lazy Friday night, the boys are playing Monopoly and Kyle and Brenna just left to go look for a paper shredder (what more excitement could you want for a Friday night?) I bought some of those Rhodes frozen cinnamon rolls today. Now sounds like a good time to go try them...

4 comments:

Shannon B said...

OHHH my goodness that is the cutest thing Kris!! It starts now and will only get worse! HA, Syd does the same thing and has been since probably about 18 months too!! I guess it's good that you only have ONE girlie right? I actually really like those shoes, she has good taste!

Janet said...

oh i'm so glad you get to experience a girl!!! she is absolutely adorable and love the hot pink shoes. sounds like a fun friday night! sometimes those are the best ones... when you just do nothing... how were the cinnamon rolls? :)

Jyll said...

That is soooo cute! What a girl. Even surrounded by 4 boys won't stop that girliness from coming out!

Cindy Thomas said...

Your Friday Nights sound like our Friday Nights...