Last Saturday when the boys played in the mud Brenna was napping (she missed all the fun) but she made up for it today. All the water was absorbed into the mud by now but it was a sticky, gooey mess. I was afraid someone would accidently "fall" into it. Well, the lucky one was Brenna.
The door from the garage to the back yard was open and she found her way out into the yard with a shovel to dig in the dirt I guess. When I noticed she was missing (didn't take long) I found her with shoes totally immersed and stuck in the mud. She had tipped over so her arms were up to her elbows in mud. About the time I found her she was starting to cry. I pulled her out and so bad wanted to run grab my camera but she was falling apart fast. She stood there with her arms sticking out looking at them and starting to cry. She apparently didn't like the mud which was smothered all over her body, pants, shirt socks etc. (unlike others in the family) I wish so bad I could post a picture. Guess you'll just have to imagine it--it was pretty funny. I had to hose down all her clothes and put her in the bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The visual alone cracked me up! Poor baby! See, girls really are different!
Love it! Janet
Ha, i wish too i could see a picture!! I can just imagine it! Before long she will like the mud just like her brothers (well, maybe!)
too funny... that would have been a great picture!
Don't you hate it when you don't have your camera STRAPPED to you! (This BLOG THING does something to the meaning of having your camera ready and available at ALL TIMES!) And to leave her and run and grab it - I'm glad the thought ran thru your mind! It would have mine! I have gotten pretty good with my phone camera - I don't usually have it with me AT HOME, but when I'm out and about you'd be surprised at some of the cool pics of the kids you can get! :
Post a Comment