Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sunshine+Boys+water+dirt=




It was such a gorgeous day today. 65 degrees, lots of sunshine. They first asked "Mom, can we dig a hole in your garden? Next I heard it was the Erie canal. Then "Mom, can we fill up the canal? 3rd question: "can we put our swimming suits on?" I'm in the house saying "not a chance" because I know where that leads.




Oh well, what's a little mud anyway?


There is no way you are entering my house like that!








We warned them that they would be hosed down before entering the house to shower. I think it was a bit cold!







5 comments:

Rick said...

Looks like fun and a typical boy thing! My boys would be right in there with yours.

Jyll said...

Okay that was me posting. I keep forgetting that Rick sometimes logs into my blog or his google account.:)

Janet said...

I'm cracking up... my boys would be in heaven! what a nice mom to let them play in the mud! 65 degrees is not that warm! they're crazy!!! it was 80 degrees here the other day and em asked to put her's on and i said no way it's too cold! (it's february!)

Shannon B said...

That is WAAAAY funny!!! You are such a nice mommy to let them do this!!!! If it keeps them busy it's worth it!!!! It was fun to talk to your for a second last night!

Cindy Thomas said...

...and where's MISS BRENNA, may I ask?!?!?!?!?!?!? HHhhmmmmmm!