About a month ago my sister Shannon had an airline ticket she needed to use so she decided to go visit another sister Janet in Texas. Well the word spread that there was going to be a party in Texas and it ended up that all my sisters (5 to be exact) and my awesome sister in law and my wonderful mom all got together for a weekend together. Janet was very nice to host us all and her family, especially her husband Steve were so generous to open their home to us.
It doesn't take much to entertain this crew. We seriously could have just sat around and chatted all weekend but we did get out to see some sights. We walked along the downtown paths by the water, went out to dinner, got THE best donut I ever ate(see picture below) and just spent an absolutely wonderful weekend with some of my favorite people.
It doesn't take much to entertain this crew. We seriously could have just sat around and chatted all weekend but we did get out to see some sights. We walked along the downtown paths by the water, went out to dinner, got THE best donut I ever ate(see picture below) and just spent an absolutely wonderful weekend with some of my favorite people.
It was so nice to sit and chat my sisters who are all pretty much doing the same thing as me... trying to raise a family in a crazy world. We shared kid stories, asked countless questions, what do you do when your kids say this, or do this or act this way....
This picture was taken after church. Thanks again Steve and Janet for making us feel so at home and to Kyle for taking over the homefront, my brother and all my bros. in law who kept it together at home so the moms could have a weekend off.
5 comments:
Awesome post Kris! Man, if I put if off any longer I won't have to post at all. You all will have done it for me. I miss you!
love to hear about this and relive the pics again and again and again! you guys are welcome ANYTIME!!!
I can't get enough of looking at the pics and re-living them (like Jan said). I wish we were all still there!! I am having a really hard time adjusting to normalcy.
amen sista!!
That is so cool! I wish I had a sister; I wish Emma Lee had a sister. I wish Brenna had a sister. Maybe Emma and Brenna can hook-up sometime! :)
Post a Comment