Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is it possible ...

...that Spencer is really 12?


Spencer adds so much to our family. He has a great sense of humor and keeps us laughing. He is our resident chef and is always willing to whip up some yummy dessert. (He made homemade ice cream tonight.) I think what I like about Spencer best is the good example he sets for the rest of us. He is not afraid to say what he feels but he helps out around the house and is a great brother and son. We are so happy that he has been part of our family for 12 years. He was ordained a deacon last week and passed the sacrment for the first time today. Great job Spencer!



9 comments:

Shannon B said...

WOW, Spece! Really? Are you old enough? I'm proud of the buddy and for his example for my kids!!! Happy late b-day!!!!!

Terry said...

Wow, Spencer is old enough to pass the Sacrament? Looks like him and Michael Ruth passed the Sacrament for the first time on the same Sunday!
Congratulations!

Stefani said...

Aaaaaaa! We love Spencer!!!! I'm glad he and Brady have been communicating via email. I told Brady they need to plan on being college roomates.

The Fear Fam said...

Happy birthday, Spencer! Very exciting!

Lindseys said...

Way to go, Spencer. Keep up the good work.

Uncle Derek

karensumpter said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!!! Wow...12!

Cindy Thomas said...

Man, when is time going to slow up?!?!

Janet said...

congrats spencer! you are an old man!!!

Jyll said...

Happy 12th Spencer. That is seriously hard to believe! Where does time go? Really!?!