Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Way Behind

I'll start with Brenna's 3rd birthday (which was over a month ago--oh well) She was most excited about her presents which we had out sitting on the piano a few days before. She now loves to get gift bags and fill them up with toys and puts them on the piano "for her birthday" If I try to put them away she won't let me. Guess we get perpetual "presents" on the piano till the next birthday.
Blowing out the candles

Love this picture. What a way to spend a perfect evening. Reading outside. Ah, the lazy days of summer. Kyle had been reading "the Mysterious Benedict Society" to the boys and they finished it up just before school started.


First day of school for Taylor---HIGH SCHOOL



It was an easy transition for him. A little nervous the first day but seems to be doing just fine. It's hard to believe he is in high school. I have freinds whose boys are now leaving on missions and high school makes me realize that is not too far in the future. 4 short years. Knowing how fast the years are flying by, in no time will he be graduating- yikes!



The first day of school for Trevor (2nd grade) Parker (4th) and Spencer (6) The school the boys go to is K-8. I like that. They seem to be doing well, liking their teachers and getting back into the routine of homework.




I don't know when this picture was taken, maybe the first day of school? Brenna and I home in the peace and quiet. I love what I do!
Brenna and I have been busy with the garden produce. Lots of green beans. I have been freezing those. Tomoates, I have frozen, canned and made some V8 type drink. Zucchinni
is still coming out the ears. I have frozen alot of it but it still keeps coming. Anyone want some? I also canned apple pie filling with a friend.




3 comments:

Stefani said...

Good to catch up! Wish you were here!

Cindy Thomas said...

Man, I wish I was there... or you were here!

Joe and Julie said...

Hmm, lots of zuchini... is there someway to turn that into delicious smoothies the whole family can enjoy?