
So I decided I wanted to make strawberry jam this year. I searched for a u-pick berry farm and we headed out on the adventure.

Waiting for the tractor to take us to the field to pick. You may notice we have an extra boy with us. my cousin Jay was visting for the week. It was so fun to have him here. He and Trevor especially had fun together.
6 comments:
I was planning on making strawberry jam this week too. But we ate over 1/2 of them and then the rest got too ripe before I could pump out the jam.
Jay fits right in with your family and Kyle looks cute in his apron!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!! How fun that you had so much help! I want to enjoy some of your jam with you! :0)
jealous... i tried to do stawberry jam, but the berries were no good this year! i'm cracking up at the last pic of taylor!!
This reminds me of our house growing up! Too bad I don't like jam, but I sure like berries!! When you said your cousin Jay was there visiting, I thought, "Who is cousin Jay?" I can't believe he is old enough to 'visit.'
Remeber when we picked tons of ollalie berries in Watsonville and the car broke down on Highway 17 on the way home. We were glad for the "road ranger" that rescued us in time to get home and process them before we had to make just juice. We're counting on some strawberry jam when we get to Idaho next month.
What fun! You just gave me an awesome idea. U-pick farm in CO here we come!
Post a Comment