Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lookout Ladies...

Last night the kids and I were playing a game and listening to music. Kyle was playing a different game with Brenna on the floor. Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl" came on (yes I am a child of the 80's) and Brenna immediately started dancing--which led to the rest of the boys deciding to join in. It was very cute and made me think of all the stake dances they will go to (all too soon). My question tho....will they ever ask a girl to dance? They'll probably just dance with each other!
Brenna--who started it all. Who can resist dancing to Uptown Girl?

Trevor and Parker cuttin' a rug







4 comments:

Jyll said...

How fun! Those little spur of the moment things that pop up when you're together as a family are the best and the most memorable.

Janet said...

awww... fun times!

Natalie said...

when i hear billy joel i gotta dance too

Stimpsons said...

too cute family!!! When will I ever see you again??? I'm having Topham withdrawls!

-Suzie