cute photos kris. Wasn't she just born? I mean, come on what's with all the big girl stuff?
WOW, I CAN NOT believe she is potty trained!? What a genius girl!! Brenna stop growing up before I can see you again!!!!
Is she seriously fully potty trained? I'm jealous. Our kids seem to have problems when it comes to #2. Oh, boy, don't even get me started. -Suzie
yay for brenna... i have the same feelings going on about austin!!! where did our babies go??? he keeps telling me he's a big boy now... i just have a hard time believing it!
I am jealous!
Yay! Very exciting news. I'd be loving the no diapers thing for sure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cute photos kris. Wasn't she just born? I mean, come on what's with all the big girl stuff?
WOW, I CAN NOT believe she is potty trained!? What a genius girl!! Brenna stop growing up before I can see you again!!!!
Is she seriously fully potty trained? I'm jealous. Our kids seem to have problems when it comes to #2. Oh, boy, don't even get me started.
-Suzie
yay for brenna... i have the same feelings going on about austin!!! where did our babies go??? he keeps telling me he's a big boy now... i just have a hard time believing it!
I am jealous!
Yay! Very exciting news. I'd be loving the no diapers thing for sure.
Post a Comment