
I have been terrible this summer about blogging (I'm sure you could tell) We have been busy with a trip to Washington, to Boise house hunting and most of all selling our house and finding a house in Meridian and to be honest too stressed to even want to sit and blog. (of course that doesn't mean I haven't kept up on all your blogs!) : ) We accepted an offer on our house last Friday, the same day we put an offer in to buy this house in Meridian. Our offer was accepted and so now the waiting game to make sure all of the transactions go through. We feel really good about the house in Meridian. It is 8 years old in a nice established neighborhood. It seems a perfect fit for our family. 5 bdrm. 2 1/2 bath on 1/3 of an acre. Pray for us that it all works out!
Of course all of what I just said sounds like easy, no problem, well, there are lots of stories and miracles behind all of that which I'm not ever sure how to write about them--maybe another time, but for now, the Lord has blessed us and guided us so much as we have gone through all this process. Thanks for all your prayers and listening ears through all of this. It is not over yet as we wait for everything to close but we hope to be in Idaho in mid to late Aug.
I have to admit after we signed the papers to accept the offer on our house I got a little..........scared........I'm not sure what the right words are. We will miss everyone here so much there are no words adequate to express... and I think to myself "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE WE DOING?????!!!!" but we feel this is a great move for us and are excited about our new adventure in Idaho!
5 comments:
We've been dying to hear an update since Kyle let Brandon know you would probably be moving soon. Congrats on the new house and selling in SJ - that's great! Good luck with everything and we wish you all the best- keep in touch!
THIS IS AWESOME! you are so blessed that everything is working out so quickly and (relatively smoothly)! :) We are holding our breath and saying prayers that it continues... the new house looks awesome! do you have inside pics? i want to see!!!
Don't worry about your poor negleceted blog, you have tons of other stuff to worry about!!! We are praying hard for it to work! I hate the waiting game!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!
yeah on the house...both sides. (typing with baby in arms.) you are going to love it once you move, believe me. we have friends in meridian too. good luck with the move...wish i could help out like you did for me last year.
We saw your house in Meridian while we were in Idaho this week. We just were sure it was the one at the time. We're so excited for you and I can't wait to talk to you more about all the stories etc. By the way, the neighborhood looks great!!!
Post a Comment