Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Baby Boy






I don't know where the time goes but Trevor "graduated" from kindergarten and lost his first tooth this past week. What a cutie! When they got their "diplomas" they were asked what they wanted to be when they grew up. All the kids said one thing, Trevor said three, a policeman, an army scout and a secret agent.

4 comments:

Annie said...

I can hardly believe how time flies. Nor can I believe that Trevor even said ONE word!

Shannon B said...

HAHA, sweet Trevor! Wow, a big 1st grader now! And SOOO cool he lost his fist tooth!! Did the tooth fairy come??

Janet + Craig said...

It does happen too fast doesn't it? He's adorable.

Meghan said...

How cute is he! Do I see the FBI or CIA in his future? Paige wants to be a ballerina and a 'cooker'...a little less intense. :)