Christmas 2012
We had a wonderful Christmas holiday.
Annual gingerbread (ok, graham cracker) house making. Usually entails LOTS of frosting and LOTS of cand and not very much time. Oh well, we never were big artists around here. But it is fun and each year the kids ask to do it again.
Christmas eve dinner: Ham, potatoes and gravy (a meal is not complete without potatoes and gravy I'm told) corn, pomegranite salad (my personal favorite) acorn squash and homemade rolls. MMMMMMM MMMMMM!
We had a wonderful Christmas holiday.
Annual gingerbread (ok, graham cracker) house making. Usually entails LOTS of frosting and LOTS of cand and not very much time. Oh well, we never were big artists around here. But it is fun and each year the kids ask to do it again.
Christmas eve dinner: Ham, potatoes and gravy (a meal is not complete without potatoes and gravy I'm told) corn, pomegranite salad (my personal favorite) acorn squash and homemade rolls. MMMMMMM MMMMMM!





6 comments:
fun christmas pics! i love the one of your fam by the tree! everyone just keeps growing!! happy new year!
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I like Spencer's flag! Wish we could have been there to party with you and the Banks'.
I think baby Jesus must have been a preemee. So tiny! Hehehe. Love the pics. They look very similar to ours with the gingerbread houses etc. Come back and play with us!!!!!
I agree with Shannon, I was thinking either baby Jesus was super tiny or the manger was huge. Ah, I love it! And I'm glad you credited the stuffed sheep in the cast. Man I wish we lived closer!!
I love your tiny baby Jesus...I almost couldn't see him in the big manger. Cute!!
Happy new year! I too love the baby Jesus! Thanks for sharing your festivities
Post a Comment