Ok--I'm still trying to figure out how to build this silly thing and get my pictures and the words together. One of these days I'll get it right!
Fact #6 I love to be organized. Looking at my house sometimes I wonder but then I realize I share it with 6 other people who don't always like to be organized.
Fact #5 I love Pizza, hamburgers and lasagne. Need I say more?
Fact #4 I love my family and extended family. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. We live way to far apart from each other but email and phone helps! My extended family is the best. Kyle's parents are great examples to us and our children. We couldn't ask for better family!
Fact # 3 I am greatful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. What a blessing in my life to have the hope that the gospel brings.
Fact. #2 I love my children. I have been amazed at how each one is so different yet how much joy they bring to me. It has been wonderful to see each one's personality develop.
Fact #1 I LOVE KYLE I have the best husband in the world!!! He is so supportive of me and our kids. He works so hard for us and is a super dad, husband and friend. Definitely #1
4 comments:
This blogging thing is pretty cool. It's a great way to learn about each other. And I agree, you do have great kids! The picture you posted of them is adorable.
What's up with Stef in that family photo in Caldwell? Dad
Hey Kristen... Love your blog! Keep it up, I feel like I am getting to know you better even with your first few posts. Love ya! Janet
How fun to get to know you better! What great pictures!
Post a Comment